The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Skype call support
- Monitored Helpdesk/Email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop where available
- Support in Facebook Messenger is not guaranteed because of this communication channel issues
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service-related incident or request
- The Customer provides all information/data/files/images required by a representative of Service Provider
- The Customer follow the instructions receifrom the support staff
Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service-related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Helpdesk/Email support: Monitored 10:00 to 19:00 (UTC+3) Monday - Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Remote assistance guaranteed within 24 hours during the business week after assistance has scheduled
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as Urgent priority.
- Within 24 hours for issues classified as High/Medium priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.